Bennett, Karen P. editor. 2010. Good Forestry in the Granite State: Recommended Voluntary Forest Management Practices for New Hampshire (second edition). University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension, Durham, N.H.
DeGraaf, R., M. Yamasaki, W. B. Leak, and A. M. Lester. 2006. Technical Guide to Forest Wildlife Habitat Management in New England. University of Vermont Press and University Press of New England, Burlington, Vt. 305 p.
Leak, William B.; Riddle, Jane R. 1979. Why trees grow where they do in New Hampshire Forests. NE-INF-37-79. Broomall, Pennsylvania: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 26p.
Websites and Webpages
- Bird Conservation Region (BCR) 14
- Key to the Northern Long-Eared Bat 4(d) Rule for Non-Federal Activities
- NH GRANIT
- Species of Greatest Conservation Need from Good Forestry in the Granite State
- NHWoods (UNH Cooperative Extension)
- NH Wildlife Action Plan (N.H. Fish and Game)
- Published Soil Surveys for NH (NRCS)
- Web Soil Survey